Returning your items
NO REFUND FOR RETURNS WITHOUT TRACKING CODE
Steps to follow
Please make sure you follow these steps exactly as described to receive your refund in a timely fashion.
- Fill our return survey form to initiate the process.
- Email our support team picture evidence of return condition at email@example.com. We will not proceed further with refund process until we received the "unused condition" picture evidence of the item being returned.
- Please write down your name and order number on piece of paper, and put it inside the packaging. It will help us to identify the unit when it arrives back. This will help us to process the refund quicker.
- Return address: Threadnine, First Floor Sagar House, 7th Sagar Street, M8 8EU Manchester
- Head to CollectPlus website and generate your return label for the above return address. Select the service with tracking option and make a note of the tracking code.
- Email our support team the tracking code alongside with your order number.
- If you paid with Paypal for your order initially, you can claim the return shipping cost from Paypal up to £15. Make sure to provide the return shipping payment receipt to Paypal to process your claim.
If you would like to return your order, please return items to us using CollectPlus.
Please select the type of postage based on your requirements (economy or standard) and appropriate for the package weight depending on the number of items you are returning. If you paid via PayPal when first ordering your item, you can claim back the return shipping cost up to £15 from Paypal.
We also recommend that you take insurance cover as appropriate for the value of items you are returning including tracking and proof of signature upon delivery.
After generating your label and delivering at the local drop off point as instructed in the above link, please email us the tracking number at: firstname.lastname@example.org.